The past two weeks I spent a lot of time cleaning and going through my sewing area. It was well past time for a deep clean. I also wanted to do a little rearranging and move my cutting table into middle of the room to make room for some bookshelves on the wall. The bookshelves with my quilting books had been living in our tv room so not super convenient for me when I’m looking for a book. They also don’t get put back right away either.
I had fabric in our spare room but in an effort to keep everything in one place I moved it out of the spare room and into my sewing space. Again, it wasn’t convenient to have it in the spare room because I wouldn’t put things back right away. With all this cleaning and reorganizing not much sewing was done but now my space is much more user friendly for me.